Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Woods of Invernesse

4 posters

:: Main Deck

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Woods of Invernesse Empty The Woods of Invernesse

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 am

The town of St. Anthony is just the same as any other town, situated near a community college and a hospital and filled with average people from all different backgrounds. Not much is known to happen there. However, one afternoon an extraordinary thing happened: several people simply...disappeared.

Invernesse was once a peaceful land with a strong king and a prosperous trade. However, several years ago, the Corruption first began. It spread slowly across the land, destroying order and killing or mutating the residents of the kingdom as it went. The kingdom crumbled, and few remember the old king or a peaceful way of life. Now, the kingdom is an impenetrable forest and shadows rule the night.

As one of the missing people, you find yourself in a small camp of magicians at the edge of the forest. In an effort to find heroes to battle the Corruption, they attempted a summoning ritual....that failed. Now it is up to you to find your way back. But first, you shall have to adapt to all of the oddities and inconveniences of your new body, for every resident of Invernesse is a monster, and the spell has turned you into one as well.

Perhaps you should start by having an audience with the king in Everedge, located in the center of the forest.

Character sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Monster self:[/b] (based on your character's personality or defining characteristics)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (optional)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (optional)

Once you're accepted, make a couple of posts about your character's life before their summoning to flesh out their story a bit.
Fira
Fira

http://avianoptometrist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Woods of Invernesse Empty Re: The Woods of Invernesse

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:58 am

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS

FIRA

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

REGINA

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MAX

Spoiler:

CAPTAIN

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Fira on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:59 am

RP IS OPEN YO
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:59 am

...well, if nobody else is going to...

IC:
The day dawned bright and warm, with a chill wind that told of the impending change of seasons. People walked leisurely down the sidewalks, and cars buzzed past on the roads. A bike rushed past, piloted by a girl with long blonde hair, and turned into the parking lot of the nearby supermarket, a small, homey store named Freshway. The girl steered her bike next to the store and hopped off while it was still rolling, running alongside it for a moment before slowing down to a stop in front of the bike rack. She locked her bike up with a keyring she produced from her pocket, then walked around to the front of the store, humming quietly to herself.

Emily always opened the store on Wednesdays, and today was no exception. She jumped a little noticing that someone was in front of the store already, but scowled when she realized who it was. "God, Variable, way to give me a heart attack. You weren't supposed to start volunteering till noon!"

The boy in front of the store blinked, looking up from his physics book. "...I wasn't?" he said quietly, sounding confused."Shit...if it wasn't Freshway, who was I supposed to be volunteering for this morning...?" His brow furrowed in thought, trying to remember.

"Don't you ever take a day off, Elijah?" Emily sighed. "This can't be healthy."

Elijah looked offended at the very thought. "I couldn't! My community depends on me! I-" He wobbled dangerously, though whether it was because his metal feet had lost balance for a moment or his exhaustion had crept up on him, nobody could be sure. Emily darted over, grabbing his shoulder to steady him. "Ugh. Thanks. These stupid legs. I hate 'em." He grumbled angrily.

Emily made a face, concerned. "I really think you should take a day off. If you're losing your balance like this, I'm not sure it's safe to be working so hard today."

Elijah growled. "I'm FINE." He pulled a planner out of his bag, a drawstring backpack with holes in the corners. Licking a finger, he paged through the book until he came to the correct date. He scowled at the book. "Oh, yes. That's right. I was going to work at the shelter today but they copped out on me. Had enough volunteers today or whatever. Now what am I supposed to do?" He looked at Emily hopefully. "Perhaps the supermarket has an opening for an extra bagger this morning?"

Emily groaned, relenting. "Ugh, FINE. But this is the last time I'm letting you in here this early, Vari. I appreciate the help, but you really need to start sleeping in like a normal college student. All this work isn't good for you." She turned towards the door and unlocked it. It slid open gently with a whir, and Elijah walked in with a smirk, victorious.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'll get to bed early tonight."

"You better," Emily replied, glaring at the back of his head, "Next time, I won't let you in till noon like I'm supposed to." She followed the boy, the door whooshing shut again behind her. Both of them knew it was an empty threat. Emily had been letting Elijah in on Wednesdays for four months, and that was not going to be changing any time soon.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by buulord Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Aaron checked the various gauges and nodded to himself with a smile before lazily angling the small plane off to right. The town of St. Anthony came into view as he leveled off, the buildings appearing so small from his height. Giving the sky a quick glance for large clouds revealed nothing but an endless expanse of blue for miles. Satisfied that no potential problems appeared to be on the horizon, he leaned back in his chair and began to enjoy the ride.

Aaron absolutely loved flying. Everything about it seemed to just make you feel alive. The view as he soared over the landscape, the feeling in his stomach when he nosed down into a dive and who could forget that feeling as he pulled into a the plane up into an outside loop. He wasn't quite sure how, but he fully intend to make some sort of career out of flying however he could.

A loud buzzing sound pulled him out his thoughts. He fumbled for his phone in his pocket for a moment before managing to pull it out and see that the alarm he had set had gone off. Sighing, the young man pocketed his phone once more and angled the plan back towards home.
buulord
buulord

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Matteo walked leisurely down the sidewalk, no real goal in mind. To be honest, he was rather bored, which was pretty rare for him. But after three whole months of nothing to do, he guessed that was just how it went. He supposed he could go to the pool again, but it just wasn't the kinda day for it. Too cold. Matteo sighed. He needed something to do. Or something to procrastinate on, at least. Relaxing always seemed much better when something was being pushed off, but college hadn't given him any summer homework to ignore. Bummer.

He walked past the Freshway, taking a moment to glance at the two people in front of the store. He quickened his pace, realizing that one of them was Elijah. That kid had an uncanny knack for finding him and chewing him out, and, bored as he was, he wanted nothing to do with that today. Thankfully, he wasn't spotted.

"Puh...Can't a guy just relax and enjoy his summer?" he grumbled to himself. Elijah always seemed to be busy with something or other and had no qualms about trying to get others to do the same. Matteo was pretty surprised that that girl that he was always with hadn't murdered him yet. Were they together? Or was she just crazy like he was? He supposed it didn't really matter, and he passed by the grocery store without stopping.

However shortly after, Matteo did slow to a stop. His feet had led him to his usual hangout on days like this. The Starbucks smelled like coffee, warm and inviting, and a quick wallet check confirmed that he had enough for a tea or something. He smiled. That was all the convincing he needed. Matteo pushed the door open and strolled in, getting in line to order his drink.

~~

At the edge of the cafe, at a dimly-lit table, a girl sat quietly, reading a book. Her gloved hand turned the page idly. She cringed at the tinkle of the bell on the door, wincing and pushing down the fear that plagued her. She breathed a sigh of relief when she accomplished the task, and it was then she noticed the man that had walked in. She recognized him from somewhere but she couldn't place a finger on it and instead went back to her book. As far as she was concerned, it was nobody she knew or cared about. She moved her hand over to pick up her coffee, which by now had gone cold, and took a small sip. The coffee was pretty gross, even when it was cold, but it gave her an excuse to stay in the quiet corner of the cafe. Most of the time, people didn't bother her much. However, today was not her lucky day.

The man she had noticed coming in flopped down on a nearby chair, heaving a loud groan of contentment that made her cringe out of secondhand embarrassment. Of course. It could only be him. She was surprised she hadn't recognized Matteo earlier. She raised her book to try and hide herself but it was too late.

"Heeeeey! Valerie! Long time no see!" Matteo had seen her and started waving frantically, trying to get her attention.

Valerie scowled behind her book. No way did she want to talk to this idiot today, but it seemed she had no choice. She sighed and closed the novel, putting on a winning face. "Hello, Matteo. It's been a while, how have you been?"

Matteo chuckled. "Perky as ever, I see. Man, I dunno how you girls have all this energy all the time..." He leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "I'm lucky if I can get out of bed in the mornings, jeez."

Valerie nodded slowly, trying to look polite. She seethed inside. That guy had no idea what he was talking about at all, what an idiot. Why couldn't he just get a clue?

Matteo blinked, remembering something. "Anyways, I thought I told you to call me Matt. S'much easier, you know? We've been friends for this long and I dunno why you gotta be like that and use my full name all the time, next thing you know I'm gonna have to answer to Mr. Jimenez and sound like some kinda lame-ass spanish teacher..."

Valerie just sat quietly, doing her best to ignore his rambling. It had been like this ever since she made the mistake of being nice to him back in junior year. Sure, he was nice at first, but then he got a crush on her and started acting like a total goon. And now he just won't leave her alone. She blinked out of her thoughts, noticing that the chair that Matteo was sitting in was at a dangerous angle. She grinned devilishly. If something doesn't happen soon, he's never going to shut up. Now's my chance!

Valerie pulled her leg back, preparing to tip the chair over with a good kick, but Matteo solved that problem for her. In the middle of a Very Important Point in his one sided debate, he leaned back just a tad too far...and fell.

-CRASH-

Valerie, startled, bumped the table, causing her coffee to fall and land on her lap, spilling all over. She breathed in sharply, not expecting that, but used it to her advantage and murmuring an apology as she went, dashed out. Matteo looked after her, startled and hurt by his sudden fall, and shrugged, trying not to let it get to him. Coffee on your clothes always sucked, that was probably the only reason why she left.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Marcy grinned as she left her house. The sun was shining, it was a nice day, her little brother's sugar was replaced with salt... oh he fell for that every time.

She didn't loiter as she strapped on her elbow and knee pads and clip on her helmet. Alright, so it was all a bit dorky, but the equipment looked cool, and she already crashed once without the protection and she really didn't want to re-live that.

Finally, she slipped on her red and black roller skates. No better time to skate than the early morning. Besides, there were only so many more opportunities to do this...

Slipping on shades to shield her eyes (and to make herself look cooler), she took off.

Staring off slow and quickly working up to a fast pace, she moved from smooth ground to the large hill by the supermarket.

"Wooooo! Ha ha!" she laughed, loving every second of her downhill ride. Her short but vivid hair flew behind her as she slowly lifted her right leg straight back behind her, speeding down on one leg.

In the meantime, April Dayton was rushing, but for a different reason.

Ugh, curse you, freshman hazing traditions...

She sighed, clutching her brown leather messenger bag closer to her. While college classes hadn't started yet, the "audition" process for the sorority had. And while it wasn't entirely legal, that process included the tradition of forcing the newcomers to do the upperclassman's bidding.  

She rubbed her forehead, not wanting to be up quite this early while it was still summer.

Oh well. Can't be helped now, I suppose... might as well get some coffee to start the day...

She thought, as she strode into the nearby Starbucks.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Emily hummed to herself quietly as she stood at the register of the Freshway, waiting for a customer to come. There was a good song playing over the speakers, and whenever it came on it always put her in a good mood. Elijah was giving her a look, obviously displeased by her lack of professionalism, but she didn't really care. She'd gotten used to his oddities, almost to the point where they were rather endearing. He cleared his throat pointedly, making her lose her focus. She scowled at him. Well, some of his oddities were still rather annoying.

It was a pretty slow shift today, as it usually was. Wednesday mornings usually found the store with just the elderly shopping, and today there weren't very many. She found it rather relaxing, getting a chance to spend time with people without any of the pressures of socializing. Much nicer than her life after work, which involved staying shut up in her apartment and watching TV. It was a lonely way to live.

A customer approached the register with her cart, and Emily perked to attention. It was an older lady who looked as though she was in a bit of a hurry, so Emily immediately got to work, running cans and bags and boxes across the scanner busily, not even thinking about the task. After over a year of working as a cashier, the task had become mindless and almost had a meditative quality to it. She grabbed a can of green beans and was about to run it across the scanner when the old woman spoke up.

"Wait, young lady! I have a question."
Emily stopped and looked over at her, holding the can in mid-swipe. The woman continued. "Is this the low-sodium can? My husband has been having issues with his salt intake lately and the doctor warned me about canned foods. I would check myself, but I didn't bring my glasses today..." Emily froze, lifting the can to eye level with a shaky hand. The symbols on the can looked like hieroglyphics, completely meaningless to her. She had no idea what they said or what they meant, and had it not been for the picture on the front, she couldn't have known if it was even a can of green beans. She stared at the can, her mouth open slightly, petrified. What could she do? How could she get out of this?

~~

Elijah looked at Emily, concerned. What was taking her so long? She was staring right at the can, unmoving, and the old lady was giving her a strange look. Something had to be done. He stepped in, lifting the can out the girl's trembling hand effortlessly. She gave a soft cry. "Ah! S-sorry..."

He spun the can around, quickly noticing that there wasn't a low-sodium announcement on the label. "No, miss, this isn't the low-sodium can. I'll go get you one." Annoyed, he stepped away from Emily with the can, murmuring to her as he passed. "We'll talk about this after work." Emily slumped slightly, but said nothing in response.

He returned shortly with the correct can, placing it at the end of the conveyor belt, and returned to his bagging. The old woman thanked him tersely and paid for her food, then quickly left with cart, giving Emily another glance before she left. Emily sighed and moved on to the next customer in line wordlessly. Elijah snuck glances at her in between bags, his curiosity aroused. He had never seen anyone do that before when faced with such a simple task. What exactly was she hiding? She caught him looking at her and he quickly went back to his work.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm

April sighed as she entered the Starbucks. Of course the line was long, and she would have to wait another ten minutes to get her much-needed coffee. She was going to be even later picking up the stuff at the store which meant her senior would get even more pissy. Of course she could skip the caffeine but then she wouldn't be able to stay awake.

As she entered, the first thing she noticed was that the line wasn't as long as it normally was. Then she noticed a strange teenage boy on the ground.

"Are you okay?" she asked him, concern spreading across her face. She wasn't one to pass by someone in such a position, especially since no one else seemed willing to help him and it looked rather embarrassing. She held out her hand to him, offering to help him up.

"I'm April. Who're you?" she asked with a smile, forgetting for the moment that she was on an errand.

Meanwhile, August was on his way to the library. He loved to go there, and visited almost every day. While it may seem like a dorky thing to do and a weird way to spend your summer, he genuinely enjoyed going. Every time he would either find a new book to read or re-read an old book or read a current novel. Besides, that was where he often volunteered.

Well, not that he had starting volunteering there by choice. A frazzled intern once desperately asked him for help, and being a nice person, helped her. After that he started getting roped into more and more activities there. Sometimes it interfered with his reading but most of the time the staff wouldn't bother him when he was reading.

Unfortunately for him today, he choose to go a different route which led him down the large hill by the supermarket: Marcy's usual skating spot.

Because she had been so wrapped up in the moment and hadn't expected anyone at the base of the hill, the collision was inevitable.

"Ow!" August cried as he landed hard on the pavement. Thankfully, he had only gotten scratched and wasn't really injured.

"Oof. Sorry! I hadn't expected you there!" Marcy, thanks to her knee pads (and August breaking her fall), wasn't fazed at all and quickly got up to help August. She dusted him off and gave him a once over.

"Well, you seem to be fine. I'll be off. Sorry again!" Without breaking a stride (she didn't seem to be very sorry that she ran into him, though...) the girl skated off, leaving stunned August behind.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm

whoops i fucked up

Last edited by Regina on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Elijah grabbed the final item from where Emily had placed it and set it precisely within the plastic bag before pulling the bag off of its rack and putting it in the loaded cart. Emily told the customer, a little louder than usual, "Your total is $179.40," but he wasn't paying much attention to her. He was absorbed completely in his work, his mind totally empty. It was this meditative state that he always sought when he volunteered, not the happiness of his community (though that was nice too), and it could only be achieved whenever he worked himself to his limit.

But...something was different this time. There was a stray thought, a thread of unhappiness, which kept forcing its way into his calm, no matter how he tried to combat it. Even when he thought he had succeeded and eliminated the thought once and for all, it snuck its way back into his consciousness. Finally, he gave up and confronted the thought and realized that he was worried. He was worrying about something and he wasn't sure why. He NEVER worried without a reason. He started to wonder if he was finally losing it, if his quest for his zen had finally cracked him, maybe Emily was right, and he did need sleep, and-- Emily.

That's right. Now he remembered. His zen state completely faded, replaced by his usual nagging annoyance, still with the thread of worry running through it. He glanced at the clock, remembering that he had to talk to her at the end of work. It was a couple minutes before quitting time, but when he checked the register, Emily was already gone. Elijah scowled. That was VERY unprofessional. He took his apron off and dashed out the door after her, skirting around an old woman with a quick apology.

~~

"Emily! Emily, get over here!"

Emily squeaked and quickened her pace, jogging over to the bike rack. She had to leave, had to get out of there, there was absolutely no way she was going to let him find out about her. She swore at her bike lock. It was very finicky, the key had to be angled just right to unlock it, and OF COURSE it had to throw a hissy fit right when she needed it to hurry up. She yelped when Elijah's hand came down on her shoulder.
"Eep!"

Elijah was furious. "Christ, woman, what the hell did you think that would accomplish?" Emily turned her head to look at him, quivering. The jig was up. She was caught. She whimpered quietly, spilling out her confessions messily, all at once.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep it a secret I didn't want to be a burden and it wasn't harming anyone and oh god I'm such an idiot and, and, aaaaaaaaaaaah!" She covered her face with her hands and flopped to sitting position on the asphalt, bursting into uncontrollable tears from the stress. Elijah stepped back, blinking, unsure of what to do.

"W-what?"

Emily hiccuped and sobbed, trying to get it under control but failing. Elijah panicked for a moment, entirely unsure of what to do. He eventually just sat down with her and waited, feeling more than a little awkward. "...What's wrong?"

"Sorry...I've been stressing out all day about telling you." She regained a bit of her control and glanced at him, noticing the concern in his face. It gave her the courage to continue. "It's just...nobody ever found out about it."

Elijah just looked at her, confused and still very concerned. "I'm...still not sure what you're talking about."

Emily sighed and looked down, avoiding his gaze. "I'm illiterate," she mumbled at the ground miserably, "I never learned how to read or write. I'm useless."

Elijah blinked. Well. That makes a lot more sense. No wonder it had taken her so long with that can earlier and why she had acted so strangely when he stepped in. He sighed. "You are not useless, Emily. If you were useless, you wouldn't have this job and I wouldn't be associating with you." Something still bothered him, however. "Wait, but if you can't read, then how DO you have this job? The register handles the math for you but you still need to know numbers."

Emily chuckled a bit, and her sad expression changed to a devious one. "Well, I taught myself. There are a lot of books for children on the subject if you care to look." Her smile was quickly replaced by melancholy again. "But, for some reason, I could never figure out the letters. It was so frustrating..."

Elijah smiled. "I might be able to help you with that. I'm pretty good at reading, and it's not too hard if you have a good teacher...if you want, of course." He scratched his arm self-consciously.

Emily looked shocked for a moment, but soon brightened up, comprehending his offer. "You mean it!? You'll teach me?" She squealed, hugging the boy fiercely. "Oh my god that would be so wonderful thank you so much!" She blinked, realizing what she was doing, and quickly released him and stood up. "Ah. Sorry."

Elijah stood up as well, brushing himself off, and cracked a smile. Her enthusiasm put him in a good mood. "It's fine." He cleared his throat. "So..." His watch issued a loud beep, making them both jump. He checked the time. "Oh man, I totally forgot about that thing at the library, I need to go. How about we start the tutoring at my dorm at 4? It's only a couple blocks from here and I'll make you dinner. Here, let me get down the address..." He pulled a pen out his bag and quickly wrote the address before realizing his mistake. "Oh. Wait. Can you...read addresses?"

Emily laughed, amused by his earnestness. "I just need the numbers written down and I'll find it." She took the paper from him, blushing a little. "And...thank you, again. This really means a lot to me."

Elijah smiled at her. "It's fine. It...means quite a bit to me, too." He cleared his throat again to try and distance himself from his statement. "...I should get going." He shouldered his bag and hurried off, a little embarrassed by the sudden show of emotion. He had no idea why he had said that, but, in hindsight, he realized that he had meant it.

Emily exhaled, then started to giggle. Soon she was laughing uncontrollably, teary-eyed. It felt like a huge weight had come off of her shoulders. She felt giddy, light as air. It was ridiculous how good it felt. She sucked in a breath, trying to recover from her giggle fit. However, it soon dawned on her that she had just gotten asked out on a date. By Elijah! That just got her started all over again and she could barely get on her bike, she was laughing so hard. She pedaled leisurely home, still chuckling to herself.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Ian gasped for breath as his hand hit the edge of the outdoor community pool. He was surprised the pool was even open today; usually when it's this chilly, they close it. He wasn't upset, of course: as far as he was concerned, any time the pool was open was time for him to swim. He suspected that sometimes the only reason it was open was for him; he swam almost everyday, and there were many times when he was the only one in sight.

He had spent almost the entire morning in the water, practicing the damn butterfly stroke. It always gave him the most trouble, and if he was going to be the captain of the swim team his senior year, he had better to be the master of all the strokes. At the end of the day he was pretty sore, but all his practicing allowed him to build an immunity to the extreme muscle pains. 

He exited the pool as its morning hours were ending, preferring to stay as late as he could. He never came to the pool with friends, unless they invited him out. It wasn't that he was anti-social, but that he liked to spend his swimming time alone to train. He doubted that the pool would be open for the evening swim due to weather, but he still wanted to use his time productively. Oh well.

As he was drying off and changing, he was surprised to hear his stomach rumble. He always forgot himself while swimming, so his hunger came as a bit of a shock. 

He left the locker room and headed towards the nearest eatery, on foot of course.

Meanwhile, Lacy was finally waking up.

Sleeping in was a pastime of hers, and her hanover might have contributed to her late wake up call. She yawned and stretched in her bed, messing up her already-disorderly sheets and blanket. She haphazardly threw on a shirt and pants  and jacket (she was one of those people who wore layers in the summer) and ran a brush through her snarly mane. 

She yawned as she stomped down the steps, knowing that she wasn't upsetting any other member of the large household. She stiffened as she passed her foster mom, but she had enough control to not freak out over the small flame on her cigarette. 

After a small, messy breakfast, she set out, glaring at the way-too-bright sunshine. Perhaps she could take something from the supermarket...

An hour later, she left the store, having successfully smuggled out a small bottle of beer (she bought some gum, of course, to seem less suspicious) which she emptied out into her private flask. She leaned up against the side of the building, bored. She had nothing planned, it was too early to find a party, there was no one she wanted in particular to hang around or hook up with, and there were no places of interest that were open yet. She had nothing to do, so she started wandering around the town, hoping to find something fun.

Last edited by Regina on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Matteo had already started to get up, but he wasn't one to refuse help. He grasped the girl's offered hand firmly and used it to help himself up, then flashed her a sunny smile. "Ah, thanks." He righted his chair and lowered himself back into it with a sigh. "Jeez, I dunno what that girl's problem is. Maybe she has some weird brain parasites or something, makes her cuckoo...." He blinked, realizing the girl had spoken to him. "Oh man, sorry. I'm Matteo, feel free to call me Matt. Hate that formal name." He started leaning back in his chair again, obviously unfazed by his earlier fall.

Matteo took a sip of his tea, grimacing. It wasn't ice cold anymore. Awful. He sighed and set it aside. and There went his last five bucks of graduation money, wasted. He tried to start a conversation. "So if you don't mind me askin, why're you in such a rush? You seemed all hurried when I noticed you walk in."

~~~

Elijah ran as fast as he could, swearing under his breath. That alarm usually beeped when he was halfway there and now he was going to end up late due to that fiasco with Emily. He sighed. She was a likeable girl but he wasn't sure making those plans was such a good idea in hindsight. "Ugh." No, no, he couldn't think like that just cause he ended up late. It's not like it was her fault he was dumb and didn't notice the time.

Elijah slowed, panting, returning to a walking pace as he reached the library. He checked his watch and groaned. He was still early. What the hell. He shook his head and walked in, giving a short wave to August as he passed to go sign in as a volunteer.

Last edited by Fira on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm

"Nice to meet you, Matt." She smiled at the boy, always one to make plenty of new friends.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... I'm in the sorority at the college, and part of the initiation includes being assigned to a senior member and to basically become her slave. Mine has been heckling me to get her tampons and chocolate..."

She checked her watch and frowned.

"Augh. I better get going or she'll give me hell. Sorry for running off. It was nice meeting you!" She called out as she quickly ran out of the shop, heading towards the supermarket.

As she crossed the street, she glanced down at her messenger bag, adjusting the straps...

...and she was hit by a car, driven by a man who was too busy checking his texts to stop at the sign.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 pm

The car screeched to a stop and the door swung open. The driver, a middle aged man with a cellphone in hand, ran out, horrified. "Oh, christ! Are you--" He faltered. There was nobody there. "--...okay?" He checked under his car and looked around the surrounding area, but found absolutely nothing. No blood, no body, no evidence except for a dent in the hood of his car. it was as though the girl he had hit had simply vanished into thin air. He slumped against his car, eyes wide. "...Did anyone else see that?"

A book, still warm from the hand of the volunteer that had been holding it, dropped in the library and fell with a rustle and a clatter in the middle of an aisle between shelves. An unmanned book cart rolled past and came slowly to a stop.

A chair in the local starbucks, previously occupied, clattered to the ground for the second time that day.

A half-eaten sandwich lay on a plate in a small restaurant, a favorite of the star swimmer of the local school. The waitress came by to check on the customer, but found no one. The boy's swim bags still sat on the ground by his seat, abandoned. The woman shrugged and moved on to her next table. Maybe he had gone to the bathroom.

A pair of rollerskates came to a stop at the bottom of a hill, their fiery-haired owner nowhere to be seen.

A closet door lay open in an empty apartment. A pair of pants and a supermarket apron lay on the ground, left behind. A coat hanger sat on the bed, the skirt usually hanging on it as missing as the girl who tried it on.

A bedroom door in a small apartment lay open, a skirt and a pair of underwear, both stained with coffee, laying abandoned on the ground. A pair of gaudy pants sit on the bed, untouched.

A flask clattered to the sidewalk, a foul-smelling alcohol flowing out of it.

The small plane came to a stop on the runway exactly as planned, yet the door never opened. Another pilot came to check on the plane's driver, but found nobody at the cockpit.

~~~

Emily slowly came to, her sudden dizzy spell fading. She kept her eyes closed for a minute to make sure she was fully conscious, and couldn't help but notice the breeze flowing across her skin. Oh...Did I open the window...? Her carpet smelled odd, almost like...grass...And there was a tickling on the back of her hand, as though an insect were walking across it. Her eyes snapped open to the sight of a forest clearing, and she screamed.

"It worked!? Thrishika! It worked! I told you it would!" "Praise the forest, one of Thorb's ridiculous plans actually worked. For once."

Emily looked up, panic flooding her mind. Two strange creatures stood before her, both only about four feet tall. Their skin was brown and mottled like dirt, and both wore robes, one green, one a horribly clashing shade of bright orange. Their noses were large and warty, and their ears were slightly pointed at the tips and rather large. The one in orange held a piece of blue chalk and an old tattered book, while their companion held nothing. A yellow fang poked up from the bottom lip of green robe as he (both voices sounded masculine) frowned skeptically at orange robe. He spoke quietly, displeased. "....Thorb, these don't look the heroes you were raving about. These look like normal--"

Thorb interrupted him excitedly, pointing at Emily. "Look, look! This one's awake! She must have been the one who gave that battle cry earlier." He grinned, revealing a set of sharp teeth that gave Emily the shivers.

Thrishika snarled. "You dirt-addled idiot! That was very obviously a scream of terror. And I'd be pretty terrified, too, if I got picked up from my comfortable life in my village in the woods and deposited in this ridiculous magic circle on the top of a fucking mountain!"

Thorb shook his head, adamant. "I followed the tome word-for-word --except when I couldn't read it and made my best guess-- But there is no way the spell could have possibly gone wrong! This time I really did get it right! And also, this is a hill. The tome specifically stated it had to be a hill." Thrishika groaned in exasperation. "Now, let's stop ignoring the heroes and give them a proper welcome, it's only polite."

Thorb and Thrishika turned to Emily as one and bowed. "Welcome!" Emily just screamed again.

Thorb frowned, concerned. "...That's...not exactly what I was expecting." Thrishika simply rolled his eyes. "You're probably just addled from the trip. The Lepidra are rather sensitive to sudden changes in placement and direction. Do not fear, friend! You're in good hands. We trolls are one of the last bastions of civilization, and we mean you no harm!"

Emily just stared at him blankly, mouth slightly agape.

Last edited by Fira on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Lacy very slowly came to, awakening into a white world before her vision focused. The first thing that entered her thoughts was that whoever was screaming needed to shut the hell up.

What the hell? Did I pass out?

It seemed possible that she did, but... she had barely drunken anything: the taste of her small sip was still fresh on her lips, but the wondrous affects of the alcohol hadn't even begun to kick in. Besides, she had been on the sidewalk, and the ground below her felt a lot like grass...

She shook her head to clear her thoughts, the screaming still piercing her ears. She looked around, surrounded by trees and grass and two robed figures and oh my gosh where did her legs go?

She attempted to stand, the six spider legs that now made up her bottom half tripping over each other, sending her crashing to the ground.

"Oh my god," she groaned. "I am not drunk enough for this."

She reached for her flask, craving the drink, but found nothing. Great, she was in a forest for some reason, her legs were messed up, she couldn't get anything to drink and that bitch would not stop fucking screaming.

Meanwhile, August was blinking awake, taking in everything at once and was suddenly unable to understand where he was and who everyone else was and when it was and why he was passed out and why does everyone look different and...

He stared out with glassy eyes, too in shock to comprehend the new knowledge. His brain simply shut down, a blue screen of death filling his visuals.

Marcy, too, was awake. She woke up the most suddenly, the rush of adrenaline from skating not yet faded from her veins. For a second, she thought she had fallen down and passed out from the downhill motion; it wasn't uncommon of her to get a head rush and white out for a bit, but this was different. She went to rub her eyes, but as she raised her hands, she realized two things: 1. Her sunglasses were gone, and 2. her hands were covered in red scales.

She stopped and stared for a moment, mouth agape, split tongue resting on her lips, in between her fangs.

"What the fuck is this shit?" She declared.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Thorb grinned like a little kid and danced around.
"Yes! They're waking up! This is absolutely fantastic. Hello, heroes!"

Thrishika, meanwhile, had abandoned his friend to wander around. He looked over the so-called "heroes" skeptically. "Still not convinced, Thorb." Suddenly, he stumbled over something in the grass, going down with a crash. He groaned, annoyed, and aimed a kick at whatever had tripped him, resulting in a resounding clang and a bruised toe. Rubbing his toe, Thrishika leaned down to check what it was that tripped him and stumbled backwards.

There was a loud beep, and a metal figure slowly sat up with a soft clinking. Its eyes, two monitors shaped like glasses, flickered for a moment before the picture resolved correctly, and then it blinked. It looked around, then spoke in a metallic, artificial-sounding version of a familiar voice. "Well, this is odd."

Emily revived a bit at the sound of the robot's voice and turned to look at it quizzically. Her gaze soon turned to one of shock as she took in its appearance. "E....Elijah?" Thorb was also looking at the metal man, but his expression was an awed one, and he said nothing. Thrishika just sat there in terror.

Elijah blinked again, and his eyes flickered to a new, questioning expression. "What? Why are you people staring at me?" He held out his hands to check them over and quickly found the problem. His hands weren't hands at all, but artificial crab-like claws made of some black plastic, attached to his body with metal tubing. his eyes changed expression again and he sighed. "Of all the forms I could've taken in this dream I just HAD to turn into a robot." He shrugged. "Whatever. I'll wake up soon. I can deal with this, as long as my-" He checked over his legs and groaned, exasperated. "God dammit. Of course I still have these stupid legs, of course."

Emily just gaped at him. "H-how are you taking this so calmly!? We got picked up and dumped in this forest with no idea where we are, we've got two..." She shuddered. "...things...observing us, you're a robot, and-" she trailed off, finally noticing the others. Her expression slowly grew panicky and she looked over her own body, noticing the soft fur coating her skin and her twiggy arms and clawed, insectoid hands. Her wings flared out and fluttered rapidly, tossing up a few scales. "aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAUGH THIS IS NOT OKAY I AM--AND, AND THEY ARE--AND SHE--SPIDER--AUUUUUUUUGH!" She clutched at her head and started hyperventilating, going into a full-blown panic.

Elijah's eye monitors changed color to red and he quickly got up and bounded over to her, gently stroking her arm and her hair and attempting to calm her down."Shhh...Emily. Em, you need to relax...calm down, it's going to be okay, this is obviously some freaky dream. You're going to wake up soon, there is nothing to worry about, everything is okay...." He honestly had no idea what he was doing, but he tried his hardest.

Emily's wings fluttered a few more times and drooped, still flared open, but motionless now. She closed her eyes and attempted to get her breathing under control. "Elijah, you're cold." He quickly let go of her, his eye monitors returning to their normal color. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before she trusted herself enough to open her eyes. "...Oh god, this can not be a dream."

Meanwhile, Matt had blinked himself awake and looked around the area questioningly. "Huh. One minute I'm in Starbucks...The next minute..." He blinked and glanced down, then chuckled nervously. "The next minute, I AM Starbucks..." He kept chuckling to himself, a little freaked out and unsure how to cope, looking warily around the area.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Lacy closed her eyes for a moment, relieved that the screaming girl had finally shut up. But once she opened them, she discovered that she was still in a forest, there was still a girl with wings, she was still half-spider, she had large fangs, and her flask was nowhere to be found.

"Ha ha, alright, I am so drunk, aren't I?" She let out a laugh. "Man, what the hell was in that beer? It must've been spiked. This is one weird-ass drunk-dream."

She laid back down and put her arms behind her head, stretching out on the ground, at ease with her assurance that she was passed out and dreaming.

Marcy glared at Lacy and rolled her eyes, before going back to examining herself. In addition to the scales and weird tongue, she had a scaly tail and odd nubs on her back.

"Well...this is different."

Ian's head was reeling as he sat up. What was happening?

He furrowed his brow in confusion. Where was he? Why was he there? Did he pass out while eating? Who are those men in cloaks?

"What...what's going on?" He voiced to no one in particular. He absentmindedly scratched his arm, but his skin felt weird. He squinted, finding a light coating of thin, slimy scales coating his skin. Apart from that, he was no different.

He stood up, stepping in a circle, taking everything in with the most confused expressing on his face.

April then finally woke up, oddly calm. She felt completely at ease; she felt no rush of confusion or aggression at her new surroundings, no urge to find answers or explanation. She simply remained sitting, legs outstretched, one over the other. She slowly looked around with interest, tilting her head at the weird creatures surrounding her. She narrowed her eyes at a snake-like boy... he looked familiar...

"Oh! Hi again, Matt." She greeted him as she strode over to him, a cheerful and serene spring in her step.

She didn't remember the minivan hitting her, didn't remember the piercing pain, didn't remember her bones breaking, her spine snapping. She didn't remember falling in a pool of blood, her skin splitting and her organs ruptured. She didn't remember dying on the way over, didn't remember any of it.

She wasn't aware of her new appearance, of the changes made. She didn't feel the furry ears on her head that sat in addition to her human ones; didn't feel the bushy tail attached, nor the claws that grew on her very furry hands; wasn't aware of the extra tuffs of fur on her elbows. She didn't see that her eyes were more wolfish and predator-like, that her canines were dog-like, didn't know that her nose was more sensitive and powerful.

She especially didn't notice that she was somewhat transparent, that one could see right through her if they wanted to. She didn't notice that she didn't actually run on the ground, that her feet never made contact with the earth, that she didn't make any footprints with her fast stride.

Poor April Dayton didn't notice or remember or know that she wasn't alive anymore.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Matt cringed away from her reflexively. "Ack! A-April?" He quickly recovered and chewed on his lip nervously, wincing when his new fangs accidentally pierced the skin. "Ouch. Um...You should probably go take a look at yourself. Like, right now. As soon as possible. Seriously, go find a mirror because you do NOT look healthy." He held his hands up slightly, a little freaked out by the ghost.

Meanwhile, Elijah was busy interrogating the trolls. Or, TRYING to interrogate them. He seemed to be terrifying them instead. "Where are we? Why here? Why do we look like this? What's going on? What are your plans for us?" 

"Sir, th-that is going to have to wait, we need to go back down to the village where I can explain everything, if you would please hold off on the questions..."

"I told you that this was a bad idea, Thorb. Now we're stuck with these kids and have to figure out how to send them home. Great work, idiot."

Emily perked up. "Home? You mean we can go...home? We're not stuck here!?"

Thorb glared at Thrishika. This was not at all how he had planned things, and Thrishika was just making it worse. He squeaked out an announcement, trying to get everyone's attention. "If everyone would please quiet down and look at me, we could start going to the village! ...Please?" Obviously, he was ignored. Thrishika sighed and ripped Thorb's spellbook out of his hands, tearing a page out of it. "Th-Thrishika! What are you doing!?"

The troll rolled the old parchment into a cone shape and closed his eyes, muttering under his breath. Energy gathered around him, making everyone around him's hair stand on end. It focused in on the makeshift bullhorn and then seemed to dissipate. Thrishika grinned and held the horn up to his mouth.

"HEY, BOZOS! LISTEN UP!"

Conversation ceased, everyone startled by Thrishika's booming voice. He grinned and muttered under his breath again, releasing the spell, and handed the torn paper back to Thorb , who held it limply, dismayed. "Now, that is how you get someone's attention!" He muttered to him. Thrishika raised his voice again to speak to the group. "You folks are obviously confused and scared by this whole...magic fiasco thing. You can thank dear old Thorb for that. But freaking out is just gonna make stuff worse. Let's get you all down this stupid hill," He shot a mocking glance at Thorb, "and back to our home village where we can possibly sort out some of this mess. Sound good? Great, let's go before the sun goes down and we all get brutally massacred by the local wildlife." He hurried everyone along, shooing at them with his hands to keep them all in a tight group. He picked up an unconscious lamia along the way, the boy's wings slowly coming unfurled and beginning to droop as he was hoisted over the troll's shoulder. Thorb got the hint and took the lead, directing them along a small path that had obviously not been used in a while, calling encouragements to them as he went.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 pm

April tilted her head in confusion and had started to reply, but yelped in surprise when the announcement was made. She was still confused, but shrugged and decided to follow along, still feeling calm, like everything was at peace. She followed along, but remembered what Matt had said once Thrishika had finished talking and bounded over to her new friend.

"Hm? What do you mean-" She stopped to actually look down at herself. The first thing she noticed was the fur and claws, but what freaked her out was the transparency her arms and torso took, and how she could see the grass beneath her feet. She began breathing quickly as she realized that she couldn't actually feel the ground under her.

She screamed aloud, stopping in her tracks and panting out words, shuddering when August's wing (who had been dragged along by Marcy, still blue-screen-of-death-ing) passed right through her.

"But...I..I...oh god...I was hit. He hit me. Oh my god oh my god ohmygod-" She collapsed into garbled phrases, interspersed with dry sobs and small screams of panic, the full memory of the pain returning to her.

August snapped out of his blank stare, only to be paralyzed with fear when he saw the ghost: one of his worst fears. He furled in his outspread wings with a snap and hid himself behind Marcy, who was too busy listening to April freak out to notice.

Ian, who had been the farthest away from everyone, being too shy to introduce himself to anyone else, shifted uncomfortably. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but instead looked down and away, unsure what to do.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Matteo was completely at a loss. He had no idea what to do, and, unlike Elijah, was pretty terrified of trying. "Um, er..." He patted the girl awkwardly, simply getting more awkward as his hand went through her shoulder. He was usually pretty good with people but this situation was completely alien to him. How could he console someone who just found out about her death?

The group stopped, Thrishika noticing that they had left a couple of people behind. "Hey, you two in the back! You fancy getting eaten? We've got enough to worry about without you folks holding us up! Move it along!" Matt paused mid-pat. He was worried about April, but the trolls freaked him out, Thrishika especially, and the idea of getting eaten was not a comforting one. He quickly resumed his pace to try and catch up, figuring the ghost would work through her problems on her own. It's not like anything could eat her, after all, unlike him.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Suddenly, something snapped in April: a realization, an understanding.

She couldn't be dead! 

She was perfectly fine! She turned and ungracefully galloped towards the rest of the group, passing through August (who violently shuttered and clung to Marcy, unnerved) and stopped next to Matt, her tail wagging happily.

"Matt!" She let out a laugh. "I realized! I can't be dead! I'm just in a coma, so they put me in this form. I'll bet you anything that when we get back I'll just be brought to a hospital and cured. I'm fine!"

Meanwhile, Lacy had decided to entertain herself on this long boring walk. She slid over to Emily, grinning seductively and bending her legs to make herself short enough to drape an arm around the other girl's shoulder.

"Well, hello there, cutie. Have I met you before? I would remember a face as precious as yours." She paused, trying to wrack her brain as to where she had seen the girl, her eyes lighting up when she figured it out. "Oh! I've seen you in the supermarket before. I have you say, you were definitely the prettiest cashier there."

She flirted shamelessly, grinning at Emily's reactions.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Emily took one look at her and burst into tears. She had just had a major freak out, she was stuck in some crazy magical forest, and now she was getting hit on by a spider. It was too much, too much!

She winced and looked up to find the spider girl was gone. Elijah's eye monitors had gone red again. The color faded and he straightened his posture again, resuming his original pace. "Jesus H-fucking-Christ," He muttered to himself, "Next time she does that, I am hurling her into a tree." 

Emily cringed a little. He sounded cold, almost emotionless. She knew he had issues with his temper but this was the scariest encounter she had had with it. He sounded like he had completely meant that threat, and judging by the strength at which he had shoved her (she had ended up at the back of the group, several yards away), any tree-hurling would almost certainly kill the spider girl. "Elijah, please, don't..."

His expression changed a little when he looked at her, but he was still obviously furious. "She hit on you. Right after you had a mental. breakdown."

Emily nodded sheepishly. "I know, I know, but...Violence just results in more problems, and I don't want to be the cause of problems this early on. I don't want to burden the group with extra tension. It's fine, really. She probably only intended it as a joke. Don't hurt her."

Elijah's eyes switched to an irritated display, but the acquiesced. "Fine. But if she ever tries to pull that shit on you again, I'm not responsible for my actions." He went silent, ending the discussion. Any attempts Emily made to talk about it went ignored. She sighed, deeply troubled.

~~

Matt frowned, skeptical. He highly doubted comas had anything to do with turning into a ghost, but he couldn't say anything at the risk of causing another freak out. And it's not like her justifications were hurting her or anything. Lying wouldn't kill him. "Y-yeah. That's probably it. I'm sure you'll be just...fine." He sighed internally, uncomfortable. Lying wouldn't kill him, but it certainly didn't make him feel fantastic, either. "...Hopefully we get home soon."

Thorb slowed the group to a halt, calling out. "Alrighty, heroes! We have arrived! Welcome to Belgate, the last bastion of civilization! ...And my hometown." He chuckled sheepishly and led them into the village. It was almost eerily quiet, and though it was only late summer, a light dusting of snow coated the ground and a chill breeze blew. This was the normal weather in Belgate, except during the short summers and long winters. Suddenly, the strange insulated robes the trolls had on made much more sense. Thorb greeted every troll they passed, but all simply turned away to ignore him or outright glared at him. He seemed entirely unperturbed by the reactions, though, and continued to greet as they walked straight through town and almost into the woods again.

They stopped just short of the trees, in front of a ramshackle cottage. Thorb exhaled, relaxing. "It's good to be home." He  opened the door and ushered everyone in. Though the house was ugly and a little run-down looking, it was fairly spacious on the inside and nice and warm due to a fire pit built right in the center of the floor. the smoke from the fire flowed straight up to a hole in the ceiling, leaving the room well-ventilated and warm. There were a couple of mats and cushions on the floor, and one ratty old couch, which Thorb and Thrishika quietly occupied together. Thorb clapped his hands.
"So. I'm sure you all are wondering what has changed since you were last in Invernesse, and why I have called you, and many other important topics like that. Sooo, i figured it would be easiest to just follow troll tradition and hold a meeting. Settle in, pick a seat, relax, and ask me whatever questions you may have. I shall gladly answer them to the best of my ability!" He grinned triumphantly.

Last edited by Fira on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Lacy huffed as she fell and the air was knocked out of her. She laid on the ground for a moment, absorbing the shock of the hit. August broke out of his blank stare for a moment, his instinct to help coming out as he spread his wings as if he had done it a million times and flew over to the girl, helping her up and flying back to Marcy, who had become his caregiver until he could process what had happened.

By the time they reached Thorb's home, Lacy had regained her natural attitude. She grinned slyly, creeping over to Elijah.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you would get jealous. If you wanted me to flirt with you, you should've just told me." She then quickly climbed up the wall, scampered over the ceiling to the other side of the room and perched on the other wall, before Elijah could throw her again.

As everyone filed in, Ian made sure to keep to himself. He had so many questions he wanted to ask, but was much too shy to ask them.

Marcy spoke up the moment she got August settled (he had become her responsibility somehow. She would take care of waking him up later), not really caring if anyone else was ready for questions or not.

"Yeah, I have a few. One being what the shit is going on here? I mean, I get that nothing lasts forever except change but really? Forcefully ripping us from our homes?" She wasn't very pleased by the development, and when she was upset she slipped into proverbs more easily.

April spoke up too, but more gently.

"Yes, I would also like to know what is going on. Could you explain the situation, please?"
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by buulord Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Aaron slowly stretched out out on the floor, is snake tail and wings pushing far, before yawning and sitting up.

"Best bit of sleep I've gotten in ages" He mumbled as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He opened them fully and just stared at the group of 'people' in front of him.

"And apparently this still is the best bit of sleep." He said to himself after a long pause. "I've never dreamed up something this crazy before..."

Looking over his shoulders and taking in the sight of his new wings brought a smirk to his face. They were bright white and fluffy, each about as tall as he was and even wider when full opened.

"Though I think can enjoy some crazy if these are the perks." He smiled and tested the new appendages out with a few light flaps.
buulord
buulord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next