Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version)

4 posters

:: Main Deck

Go down

Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version) Empty Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version)

Post by Fira Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Welcome to the magical girls RP!
For those who don't know, this RP is loosely based in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica universe, which is basically a darker version of the typical magical girl anime. If you don't know much about it, it's totally cool, just pm me if you have any questions or consult the wiki~

Basic PMMM Info:
Spoiler:

Anyways, this is a trial version of the RP. Basically, I'm going to run it up until the first actual battle and then if it works, I'll continue it and if it doesn't, then I'll just revise the battle system and try it again. So...bear with me. ^^

RP Mechanics:
Spoiler:

PM me the profile!
Profile:
Spoiler:

Finished Profiles:

TransfixingBibliothecary:
Spoiler:

Fira:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Regina:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

World:
Spoiler:

Cap:
Spoiler:

Noka:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Fira on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fira
Fira

http://avianoptometrist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version) Empty Re: Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version)

Post by Fira Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Okay, the RP has officially started! Those of you who have yet to finish your profiles, you have until the first witch battle to send them in. I believe in you, friends. Do not lose hoep.

~~~

A pale girl with dark red hair stared in horror at the desolation around her. This wasn't possible. The other girls had been strong. Sure, there had only been two of them, but they could take down any witch with ease. But this one....they had perished without even laying a finger on it. It was too strong, far too strong. She had no chance at beating it on her own. What could she do as a plain girl, with no powers to speak of? All that was left for her to do was die and claim her loss. the very thought of it- losing, not dying -was enough to make her want to cry, to scream, to punch something until she couldn't punch anymore. "No! We can't lose! I can't lose! It's not FAIR!"

The small cat-like creature she had seen with the other two spoke up, though its mouth hadn't moved. "You won't have to lose. Don't forget, you still have a power that they don't..." The girl wasn't sure where it had come from, but its offer was clear. Her tantrum ceased immediately.

"...Incubator, I want to make a contract."

~SHUFFLE~

A tan-skinned girl with curly black hair sat on the dark, rainy sidewalk, clutching a gem to her chest. She was dressed strangely, with a long and sumptuous gold evening gown, sparkling with glitter, rhinestones, and sequins. Her hair was in an updo, and she wore a glitzy necklace, adorned with gems. She looked more like a movie star than the 13-year-old girl she was. However, her age showed as she sobbed desperately, choking back tears. She stared at the pear-shaped stone in her hands, feeling nothing but mute terror. The gem's original golden shine was dim, and its surface swirled with shadows of black and deep purple.

"N-no...Please..." the girl's voice was barely a choked whisper, "Why won't anyone...believe me...? I don't...want...to be a...." She couldn't restrain her tears any longer. A salty drop rolled down her cheek and landed with a soft drip onto the surface of her gem. The shadows froze before rushing outwards and expanding beyond control. The stone burst. The young magical girl was engulfed in darkness. Then, there was nothing.

~~

The bell rang, a series of electronic bongs indicating that school was over. Sharon paid it no mind. She instead stared blankly out the window, her brow furrowed with worry. "A whole week," she murmured to herself, "She still hasn't returned. Oh, Lucille...where are you?" She looked down, tracing a finger along her ring, a plain silver band set with an orange jewel.

The teacher gave her a look of concern. "Sharon? Class is over. Did you need to talk to me?"

Sharon blinked and looked up, hurriedly throwing on a smile and shaking her head. "Ah, sorry! No, I-I'm fine, I just...zoned out." She tossed her supplies into her backpack and flung it over her shoulder, rushing out of the room before her teacher could ask any more questions. She scooted down the hall, working her ring off as she went. However, before she could remove it completely, she ran into something soft and warm, that made a noise when she fell over it, knocking it down with her.

"Oof!" "Aah!"

Sharon scrambled to her feet, blushing furiously in embarrassment. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

The person she'd knocked over, a girl a few inches shorter than her with pale skin and dark red hair, stood and brushed herself off, revealing a ring just like Sharon's. Her stone was blood red. "I'm fine." She shot her a dark look, sounding anything but fine. "Watch where you're going next time." She gathered up her books and strode away.

After a moment of surprise and hesitation, Sharon followed her. "W-wait!" The strange girl turned, regarding her coldly. She continued before the girl could turn away again. "You're a-!"

"Magical girl. Yes." The other girl cut her off and finished her sentence for her, as if she was expecting exactly that response. "My name is Annalise. We can't speak of this here. Meet me in the library if you want to talk." Again she turned and walked away, leaving a confused Sharon behind.

"...Library. Right..." Musing over Annalise's curt orders, Sharon continued down the hall, taking the sharp turn left instead of right to go to the library. With another magical girl, she had a better chance of finding Lucille. There was nothing she could do but obey her.

Last edited by Fira on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wow. forgetting colors and misspelling shit? i need to stop rushing posts, yo.)
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version) Empty Re: Shuffle Magica (PMMM RP - Trial version)

Post by transfixingBibliothecary Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:28 pm

The girls weren't aware of it, but they had an eavesdropper. Just down the hallway from them was a tall girl with a long braid of brown hair trailing over her shoulder fiddling with her locker. On the hand that they could see was a ring much like theirs with a milky opal in its center.

Once the others were out of earshot she closed her locker and shadowed them to the library, hiding herself amongst the stacks as she made another attempt to eavesdrop on their conversation. "They're going to need help...." she whispered to herself, as if to seal her courage in place. "They're going to need your help.... None of us can do this on our own; the witches are just too powerful for that."
transfixingBibliothecary
transfixingBibliothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:45 am

OOC: sorry bout not posting in a while. reg had to get her shit together before i could continue.

BIC:  
The library door opened with a barely audible creak. Sharon took a step in, her footing tentative and uncertain. She looked around, searching for the red-haired girl she had ran into (literally) earlier. After a moment, she spotted her, sitting alone at the furthest table from the door, which was tucked into a corner and hidden behind several bookshelves. She released a breath she didn't realize she was holding, feeling silly. Annalise had said she would be in the library. She wasn't quite sure why she hadn't believed the girl.

She approached the table cautiously, taking a glance at the redhead's book before sitting down. "The Art of War?" She spoke first, trying to break the ice a little. "I didn't know we had that book! I always found it a little dry, myself, but..."

Annalise interrupted her, closing the book with in one hand with a snap. "Don't bother making small talk. We're here on business."

Sharon broke off, surprised by the other girl's brusque tone. "Uh, okay." She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. "Well, where should I start...? I guess I'll just get to the point. I need help." Annalise raised one eyebrow, but said nothing. Sharon looked down, saddened. "My friend, Lucille...she's gone missing. She'd been acting strangely for a while, and then about a week ago, she didn't come to school. She hasn't been here since. Normally, I wouldn't worry, but...something seems wrong. And I'm not the strongest battler, so I don't know if I could search on my own." She trailed off, not wanting to go into too much detail.

Annalise responded, sounding bored. "She probably got eaten by a witch, then."

Sharon shrunk back, shaking her head frantically, her eyes wide with horror. "N-no! Lucille was a magical girl, we made our wishes around the same time! She helped me with all of my battles. She was so strong..." Her voice cracked, and she paused to clear her throat, "Sure, she was acting strangely, but...she couldn't have been a target of a witch. It's impossible. She was a powerful magical girl, she took out witches with ease! It just doesn't make sense."

Annalise was surprised, but she maintained her poker face. She hadn't expected to find two of her targets already. The only evidence of her emotions the girl revealed was a slight widening of her eyes. "This is strange. Not impossible, but strange. I'll help you search for her, but in exchange, you must help me with a search of my own."

"Really? Oh, god, thank you! Any favor you need, I'll do my best to help."

Annalise nodded. Just as she had hoped. She was already almost certain about Lucille's condition, but this way she could get better odds from the get-go. "I need you to help me find other magical girls. It's necessary for-" She broke off, hearing a murmuring behind one of the shelves. She turned towards the source of the noise, scowling.

Sharon followed the other girl's gaze, narrowing her eyes to try and get a better look. She couldn't see much of their eavesdropper, but that was all she needed: she already knew exactly who it was. "Oh, you mean like our guest? Come on out, don't be shy!" She gave the new girl an inviting smile. "I'm Sharon, and this is Annalise. We were just discussing our plans. Want to join us?"

Last edited by Fira on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by transfixingBibliothecary Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Erato listened from her perch up above, listening attentively to the others, a small nervous little frown buried upon her brow as they spoke. Maybe this other girl's friend was not eaten by a witch, but had become a witch. If she fought as much as the other girl insisted then certainly she would be low on power, and if she had been acting strangely then... no, no! That was a horrible way to think about someone she had never met, and she was going to keep a positive thought on things. The one girl's friend was probably simply missing or stuck somewhere and needed to be rescued. That was probably the case. Yes, yes, that must be it. She had to keep on the bright side.

When the girls turned towards her she jumped, squeaking in surprise and knocking down quite a few books in the process on accident as she tried to flee from the scene. After this accident she figured it was probably useless to stay back in the shadows of the shelves so instead of trying to flee she revealed herself with a small lifting of her hand and a stammered, "H-hi..."
transfixingBibliothecary
transfixingBibliothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 pm

OOC: *distressed reg noises*

BIC: Sylvia snarled as she made her way down the less-crowded side hallways. She had practically leaped out of her seat the moment the bell rang to signal the end of class. She wasn't there to witness the meeting of magical girls; she never liked to be anywhere near large groups of people. After hastily packing up her stuff, she could not leave the building fast enough. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, pulling up her hood to shield most of her face, only lowering it (or seeming to) when teachers shouted warnings about the dress code at her.

She could only breathe properly when she was a good block away from the school. She had made it through the day with minimal conversation, only talking when she was called on to answer questions or during group discussions she was forced to participate in; and even then, she said the least she could. The kids in her classes knew she wasn't ever going to talk or join in. Sure, people had tried to invite her into their small groups of misfit kids, after school clubs with oddball members, assuming she was just shy. They quickly learned she wanted none of that after a few snarky refusals and they stopped asking.

She slowed down her pace as she began wandering the alleyways and backstreets of her town. She too wore a ring on her finger of smoky dark grey. She was searching, wanting to take out her aggression on any witch or familiar she could find.

Mari, too, was hurrying to get out of school once the day was over, but for a different reason entirely. She gracefully half-ran down the hallway, glad to call out to any friend she passed. In her haste, she passed by Sharon and Annalise, not realizing that her soft pink ring matched theirs. She was on her way to ballet class and could not be more excited.

The dance studio was pretty close, and after a quick bus ride and a bit of a walk, she was in front of the building. Carrying around her dance bag all day wasn't exactly fun, but she didn't care if it meant she got to dance right after school. She slowed down as she pushed through the doors. The last few rehearsals had been extremely different than all of the practices she ever attended, and the result was enough to make everything she had to endure definitely worth it.

She placed her bag in her usual place and slipped on her pale pink ballet slippers, striking up a casual conversation with one of the other girls as she began to stretch.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Annalise rolled her eyes as Sharon hurried over, her eyes wide and her mouth, clad in pearly pink lipstick, agape in concern. "Oh, gosh, I didn't mean to scare you! I swear we're nice, it's okay!" She quickly started collecting the fallen books, trying to make the other girl feel better, certain that she had hurt her in some way. "I'm sorry about startling you, I really am. I've just been looking for more girls like us...But I won't bother you with the details! I'm sure you'd just be fine if we left you alone." She smiled unconvincingly, obviously a bit upset, but it was hard to tell exactly who or what she was upset at.

With a groan, her companion stepped in. "We need help. A magical girl in the area has gone missing, as I'm sure you're aware. It's imperative that we find her, or at least discover what happened to her. I'd rather not lose a girl so soon if I can help it." She looked the newcomer up and down with a critical eye, entirely unaffected by the girl's shyness or Sharon's frantic attempts to help. She leaned in, getting into the new girl's face and speaking quietly so Sharon wouldn't hear. "Since you eavesdropped, you're obviously interested. I strongly suggest you go with us. It would be...in your best interests." With her thinly-veiled threat out of the way, she stepped back and resumed her silence. 

Sharon, completely oblivious to the quiet threat, smiled at the girl. "Annalise is a little bit blunt at first, but she has a good heart. I'm sure we'll all be good friends and stay safe if we stick together!" She paused, still feeling a little bashful. "...Of course, if you actually want to help..."

Annalise closed her eyes and nodded once. "I'm sure she does." She opened one eye to stare calmly at the other two girls. "However, we shouldn't start today. Tomorrow's a friday, which will give us plenty of time to search after school. We should meet here again then. And...If either of you find other magical girls, bring them with." She turned and strode away, not even bothering to say goodbye.

Sharon watched her go with a disgruntled expression. Then, with a sigh, she turned to the other girl. "The least she could do is say goodbye...Erato, was it?" She smiled. "I'm going to head out. I hope I'll see you here again tomorrow!" She gave a short wave and jogged out after Annalise, snatching up her backpack as she went.

It was only after she left the room that she realized Erato had never actually given her name. "Oh, jeez..." she sighed, "I did it again..."

~END OF DAY ONE~

The bell rang, marking the end of class. As soon as the first ring sounded, Annalise was already out of her seat, hurrying out the door without even saying goodbye, as was her custom. She'd already checked the hands of everyone in her classroom to no avail, so there was no reason for her to stay.
The maroon-haired girl strode down the hall, already setting her plans in motion.

In the same building, Sharon was taking quite a bit more time to get to the meeting point. The girl's stomach was in knots, and with every step she took closer to the library, she began to feel more and more apprehensive. It wasn't that she didn't want to find Lucille. She was simply terrified of the witches. Even with fighting partners, she knew she was a terrible battler. All she seemed to be able to do was hit witches with what was little more than a glorified stick. So of course, the prospect of actually going out and looking for them frightened her to no end. She wouldn't have done so at all had it not been for Lucille's sake.
Even so, she was in no hurry, slowly making her way to the library with a distant, preoccupied look.

Last edited by Fira on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Mari waved cheerfully at her friends and classmates as she strode down the halls. She didn't have a ballet class, but she still had a destination to head towards. She had to go to the library to check out a book for a report. She wasn't really looking forward to doing the assignment, especially now that she was even busier hunting witches. She walked there fairly quickly, unknowingly beating Sharon to her meeting place. She was barely wandering the shelves when she would the text in question.

She checked the book out, but instead of leaving right away, she casually put her bag down by one of the tables near the library door and sat down directly on the table top. She leafed through the book, making sure she wanted to do her report on it. As she read, she started doing her foot exercises, stretching her feet and toes out to a point and then pushing them all the way back to her ankle, and then repeating. Her ring hand was facing the door, the gem visible to any one who walked into the library.

Sylvia, on the other hand, wasn't going to stick around the school any longer than she had to. It was a weekend, so there was way more time to go hunting. Her search yesterday had left her empty-handed, so her aggression had been building. She resumed where she had picked up yesterday, daring any witches or familiars to be around.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..."
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Annalise opened the library doors, finally slowing. There was no further need to hurry. She would only be waiting until the others got there regardless of how quickly she went to the table. The girl stepped quietly past the table Mari was sitting on, puzzling over a certain problem she had noticed the day before. However, as was her custom by now, she glanced at the girl's hand and stopped when she noticed the ring. Another girl already? Seems I've hit a lucky streak... She walked over without hesitation, looking the girl up and down. Her mouth moved into an almost imperceptible smile. This one had potential.

"You're a magical girl." Annalise stated the fact quietly, without any sort of tone. "Would you please come with me? I have business to discuss." She stared at the girl for a minute to ensure that her words had gotten through, and then moved to the table she had taken yesterday with the same quiet, steady pace, taking a seat.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:38 am

Mari looked up in total surprise. What? What had just happened? She sat for a second in stunned silence, honestly not expecting anyone else to notice her as a magical girl. She had forgotten there were others like her. She had been so wrapped up in ballet and her fighting that she didn't stop to think if there were others. How silly of her!

She closed her book without a second thought and followed the other girl, breaking into a quick jog to catch up. She sat down at the same table, across from her, not sure what to say. However, the silence didn't last long.

"So! My name is Mari. What is this business about? Are there other magical girls meeting you? What's your name?" Of course, she was so eager to talk and make friends that she forgot to actually ask this girl her name until the end of her questions, but hopefully the other girl wouldn't mind.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by transfixingBibliothecary Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 am

Erato, while shy, appeared to have a silent determination to her. Though her shoulders were hunched and her head turned down a little she glanced from girl to girl with a bit of an owly look. She took in everything as she fidgetted with her ring, and didn't even blink at Annalise's threat. There had been so many of those lobbied her way in her life that it was as common as breathing air, but to show that she had recieved it she cringed a little and glanced away from Annalise. Part of her had already been planning on going with the pair, but now that she was invited, well... "I can't ever turn down someone asking for help," she told them honestly, her back straightening and shoulders squaring with purpose.

"Of course I will help you find this other girl. Three searchers are better than one," she turned her head and tapped beneath her eye, "and I've got a good set of eyes!"

At Annalise's second command to join them both here tomorrow she was startled enough for her hunched over posture to return, and she fidgeted with her ring once more. "More girls... more girls... there should be a few more, the hunting grounds have been getting signs of that..."

She calmed once more at the other girl's calming presence, caught off guard and shocked when she knew her name. "Y-yes my name's Erato..." she puzzled over that bit silently as the others left. Once their business was finished she left and went home, quietly sneaking into her room and working on homework near-silently so as not to disturb her parents.

The next morning she woke up curled in a ball, her eyes glued shut with tears and her homework horribly wrinkled from where she had fallen asleep on it. Thankfully it was all done (if a little crumpled) and she hurried off to school and got through the day as quickly as she could to meet the others in the library. Since her teacher had stopped her to double check that she was all right, since it was obvious to anyone watching her that she hadn't had the greatest night, she took a little longer than she meant to getting to the library. When she did though she noticed their new girl being walked over to the meeting place and she followed them twisting the handle of her satchel worriedly before putting it down and then fidgeting with her ring. The stupid thing seemed to be weighing on her even more today.

"H-hi, I'm E-erato..." she mumbled a greeting then stood a little off to the side, rubbing at her bag-ridden eyes and trying to shake the horrible feeling that had been following her ever since her nightmare the day before.
transfixingBibliothecary
transfixingBibliothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Annalise turned, hearing Erato's halted greeting. She smiled, just a little, though the expression was by no means a friendly one. "Ah, so you're here. That means..." She paused for a moment to glance around the library. "...Sharon is not here yet." She scowled. Sharon was the one who started this whole search, and she was late. This was a problem. "Thankfully, she's given me enough information to explain."

~~

Sharon glanced around nervously, confused. Where was she? The hallway stretching out in front of her was unfamiliar. She thought she'd been going the right way, but... "Oh dear..." she sighed. In her distraction, she must have gone too far and completely missed the library. Again. With a self conscious frown, she turned and went back the way she came, hoping that she hadn't ended up too far from the meeting place.

~~

Annalise cleared her throat and started, not changing her tone once throughout the whole thing. "My name is Annalise. The one in pink is Mari, and the shy one is Erato. I've assembled you all here to help with a request. Well, two requests, to be precise." She paused to scowl again, still angry over the lack of Sharon. "Sharon approached me yesterday and asked me to help her find her friend. A girl named Lucille, probably in the same year as Sharon, has gone missing. She's a magical girl like we are, and Sharon is worried that something has happened to her. She's a strong battler, so it's unlikely she was eaten by a witch." Annalise examined her nails as she spoke, looking unconcerned about the whole thing. "It's possible that there has been some foul play. Keep an eye out for any rogue magical girls. They could be trying to encroach on our hunting grounds, and I doubt they'll do so peacefully."

She shrugged. "We'll find her later today, I'm sure...if Sharon ever gets here. Now. On to the more important matter." She looked the current group over. They didn't look very promising, but their numbers were still few. Perhaps they could be shaped into good fighters after all. "I have a personal mission. In a few weeks time, a witch will be approaching us. This witch is far more powerful than the cannon fodder we currently have. In fact, it may be strong enough to kill us all before we can even attack it. I refuse to allow that to happen." The girl's deep red eyes pierced the two of them, her gaze cold and hard as ice. "If we wish to survive this, we need more help. If any of you know any other magical girls, you need to help me find them. It's our only chance at victory." With that said, she leaned back and went silent, continuing her scrutiny.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:15 pm

When Erato approached the table, Mari broke into a friendly, warm smile. Of course, she could tell that the younger girl was upset and anxious, so she was extra gentle towards her. She would never protest meeting new people, and the prospect of meeting and making friends with other magical girls excited her.

"Hi there! Nice to meet you." She sent a wave of greeting towards the shy girl. However, her fluttery aura faded as Annalise explained the purpose behind the meeting. At the mention of a missing magical girl, her hand flew to her mouth in horror. A girl had...disappeared? Possibly because of foul play by one of their own kind, jealous and blinded by a hunger for power and territory? The very thought horrified her, and she nodded fiercely to show that she would help with the search.

However, the second piece of news sent her jaw dropping. Her hand fell, limp, onto the table with loud slam. She stared, wide-eyed at the all too calm redhead, sputtering in confusion and shock and fear.

"But...I...I don't...wha...how...wh...WHAT?" How could that happen? She didn't want to die! She stayed silent for approximately a millisecond before starting again, this time with coherent sentences. "But h-how do you know? We're all at the risk of dying?! But..." She trailed off, tears of confusion and horror starting to well up in her eyes.
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Ressentiment Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 am

Just wandering around the halls after school, doing what he considered his patrols, Florence was stunt rolling from corner to corner in the halls, moving quickly down the halls. Whenever he reached a classroom or corner, he would peek around the corner for any sign of danger or innocents that are around. Florence was extremely hype about his patrols. He's always ready for any witches to appear to take them down in the name of hope!

During his patrol today, he rolled a little too far out and almost gave away his position when he quickly spotted Sharon, whom he did not know, and quickly got up and took cover on the corner. "One target spotted in the hall. She appears to be unarmed and possibly an innocent." he said quietly to himself as he took his rubber chicken out of the pocket of his light green hoodie, holding it tightly with his bandaged arm, Regardless, I must be sure to check the hope levels in this one! I leave the fate of this meeting in the hands of hope!" he whispered quietly to himself before he rounded the corner and  dove into the hall, rolling and following through with the roll he stopped in a crouched position before tossing the rubber chicken at Sharon with all his might, which honestly was extremely little to where any contact might as well have been a fly hitting them, exclaiming loudly, "Flying Chicken of Hope is on its mission! We shall see what the squawk will label you as! Do not be alarmed!" Speaking as the chicken flew through the air, not turning nor spinning in the air, the head going straight towards the back of Sharon's head. It's almost as if he practiced throwing it with such precision every day.
Captain Ressentiment
Captain Ressentiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Fira Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 am

Sharon whirled around at the sound of the newcomer's voice, startled out of her worry, only to immediately get smacked in the face by a flying rubber chicken. "Wh-Aah!" She squealed along with the bird upon impact, less out of pain and more out of shock. The toy hit the ground, letting out yet another squeak before going silent. The girl remained in a cringing position for a few moments before cracking an eye open to check for more projectiles. Finding none, she dropped her guard and picked the chicken up, looking as if she might burst into tears. She'd just wanted to go to the library. Why had this happened to her?

She glanced around and soon found the source of the voice and the chicken, a strange boy crouching in the middle of the hallway. She immediately noticed the jacket he had on, emblazoned with the word HOPE in dark green, and soon after spotted a ring on his finger, set with a lime green gem. Her eyes widened. A magical girl...? No...That can't be right... It had to be a mistake. The ring was probably just normal jewelry that just happened to look similar. That was all. Only girls could make contracts. That's why they were called magical girls. Right?

She raised the chicken slightly, feeling more than a little awkward. "Um...is this yours?"

~~

Annalise paused for a long while before responding. "...I didn't originally come from here. I've been following this witch for a while, attempting to figure out what exactly it was doing and where it was going." She closed her eyes, looking like she had just eaten something horribly bitter. "Everywhere I went...the witch destroyed the local magical girl population. They had no chance. I had to watch all of it, but...there was nothing I could do." She sighed. "I cannot allow this to happen again. I traced it here and went ahead of it. If we're going to have any chance, we need to work together to fight it. This is why I've gathered you all."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post by transfixingBibliothecary Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:56 am

Strangely enough Erato didn't seem at all scared by the mention of the much larger witch. In fact she stood a little taller, chin raised stubbornly, and eyes hardening at the challenge. "W-well then we'll just have to kill this witch together." It might not seem like it, but she was skilled in battle and had faced the witches in this area for a while now. She was confident in her ability to get this done with the help of the other magical girls.

"Attacking with all of us seems like the best idea," she agreed with Annalise, her sudden confident posture cracking a little as she smiled shyly at their 'leader', "b-but we'll need to learn to fight with each o-other first... or else it won't work."

She pulled herself back together when Mari started to crumble, gently patting her hair and offering her a smile. "It's okay. Annalise said no-one's going to die. W-we just need to trust each other and work together, right?" Something in Erato's eyes was sad and broken when she said this despite how cheerfully she addressed the other girl.

"U-uhm..." Erato forced herself to look away from Mari to hide the look in her eyes, "there are some other solo girls... a-and," she frowned in a puzzled look, "I-I think some boys too... i-in the area. I-I've watched them go through the hunting grounds. O-one of them r-really doesn't like other people..." It seemed that Erato's voice had lasted as long as it could for now, and she shuffled and dropped her gaze to watch everyone from beneath her eyelashes once more.
transfixingBibliothecary
transfixingBibliothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main Deck

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum